Junior Solution Architect - Support
Join the Tasktop Team as a Solution Architect and become an essential member of our team in helping enterprises transform how they deliverer software by integrating their ALM information systems using Tasktop Sync. In the role of Solution Architect (Pre-Sales) you will work directly with customers and sales to define requirements related to their ALM repositories and information systems and demonstrate an ALM integration solution using Tasktop Sync.
Desired skills and experience:
- 2 to 3 years working as a deployment consultant or presales engineer in the software industry.
- A driven self-starter with an ability to work independently.
- A working knowledge of software development methodologies (SDLC / WATERFALL / AGILE).
- A working knowledge of ALM software like IBM Rational Team Concert, HP Quality Center, Atlassian JIRA, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Rally, etc.
- Experience with workflow across the entire software value chain… requirements, planning, development, testing, etc.
- Experience dealing with and presenting to enterprise technical staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical aptitude and natural inclination to explore and administer software.
- Understanding of web technologies, including TCP/IP, HTTP, REST, HTML, XML.
- Knowledge and understanding of scripting languages (groovy, VB).
As a member of the Solutions Team at Tasktop you will be part of the "get it done" team whose purview includes sales support, deployments, and professional services. We work hard, we play hard, and we take all the glory. So, if you are ready to be part of a great team trying to fundamentally change how software delivery is accomplished, then Tasktop can offer you many opportunities for career growth in a great environment where you can apply your drive to a variety of projects, technologies and partner collaborations.
We provide competitive base salaries with generous variable pay, ownership via equity, and health and retirement benefits. Compensation will depend on your qualifications, expertise and aptitude.
Tasktop is the leading provider of Software Lifecycle Integration (SLI) technologies allowing organizations who develop and deliver software with a unprecedented visibility and traceability while facilitating collaboration and workflow across the various silos involved including development, testing, operations, business analysis, project management, and executive management. Tasktop also created and continues to lead the wildly popular Eclipse Mylyn, now downloaded over 2 million times per month.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have a passion for innovation and excellence as we take software development and desktop productivity to a new level. Our culture emphasizes teamwork, openness, professional development, and quality of life. Our head office is located in beautiful downtown Vancouver, Canada, and we have offices in downtown Austin, TX.
Tasktop has been repeatedly recognized as an outstanding employer. Tasktop was named Best Employer 2011 by Small Business BC, BC Business Magazine's top #4th company in 2011 to work for in BC in the Digital Tech & Services Category, and one of the Best Companies to Work for in BC in 2012.
Apply for this position
View all open positions