The Accept360 Mylyn Connector improves project visibility and drives productivity by providing direct access to Accept360 Agile from within the Eclipse IDE and enabling task-focused programming. By facilitating developer updates to Accept360 and immediately notifying developers of development plan updates, the connector provides unprecedented visibility all the way from the developer's desktop to R&D decision makers. With the connector, Tasktop's task-focused interface technology reorganizes the IDE around Accept360 artifacts, focusing developers' view on only the relevant information and enabling one-click multitasking and interruption recovery. The Tasktop Dev Enterprise integration also provides a standalone desktop client for project managers with offline access and seamless interoperability with legacy systems.
The Accept360 Connector is available now and included in Tasktop Enterprise. For more information or to evaluate the connector in your environment, please contact us.
Integrated task list
- View Accept360 requirements, defects and tasks in the Task List
- Query Accept360 for items to display in the Task List
- Receive integrated change notifications when items are updated
- Perform instant local searches in the IDE or desktop client
Accept360 Connector Feature Tour
Rich Work Item Editor
- Edit and submit changes to artifacts using an integrated rich editor
- Track and report time spent on each artifact
- Create and navigate links between artifacts across multiple systems
View only the relevant code
- Take advantage of task-focused programming productivity
- See only the code relevant for the active artifact
- Share the "context" of relevant code with your team