/?php print $breadcrumb; ?>
/?php if ($title): ?>
/?php endif; ?>
IBM Rational Requirements Composer (RRC) is the requirements tool from IBM Rational that provides support for defining, managing and reporting on requirements. Built on the Jazz platform, RRC helps organizations, and requirements engineers in particular, take control of their requirements process. RRC is a web-based application that is part of the Collaborative Lifecycle suite from Rational built on the Jazz platform. When combined with Tasktop Sync, RRC provides an integrated requirements solution for the whole lifecycle. Tasktop Sync enables RRC requirements to be surfaced, edited and commented on in third party tools. This allows RRC users to take advantage of the definition, management and reporting capabilities of RRC while other users use different tools for development, testing or project management. An integrated requirements approach that combines RRC and Tasktop Sync supports more fluid development approaches such as iterative and Agile and allows requirements to be up-to-date throughout the project.
- Synchronize and link RRC artifacts to third party tools with Tasktop Sync, a server-based integration hub.
- Visual map RRC artifacts to third party artifacts and see how attributes and processes map between the different models.
- Cross-project monitoring, which allows the ALM administrator to see artifacts move between tools.
- Support for RRC reporting and traceabilit,y even if the artifacts neither originate in nor are owned by RRC.
- Improve team collaboration by connecting RRC to third party tools and allow artifacts to be synchronized across the lifecycle.
- Enable a consistent requirements process to be defined in RRC and followed in other third party tools.
- Support cross-tool traceability and reporting, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets.
- Support for external outsourced development and test work through integration of RRC and other external tool ecosystems.