/?php print $breadcrumb; ?> /?php if ($title): ?> /?php endif; ?>
- Synchronize and link RRC/DOORS NG artifacts to third party tools with Tasktop Sync, a server-based integration hub.
- Visual map RRC/DOORS NG artifacts to third party artifacts and see how attributes and processes map between the different models.
- Cross-project monitoring, which allows the ALM administrator to see artifacts move between tools.
- Support for RRC/DOORS NG reporting and traceability even if the artifacts neither originate in nor are owned by RRC/DOORS NG.
- Improve team collaboration by connecting RRC/DOORS NG to third party tools and allow artifacts to be synchronized across the lifecycle.
- Enable a consistent requirements process to be defined in RRC/DOORS NG and followed in other third party tools.
- Support cross-tool traceability and reporting, removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets.
- Support for external outsourced development and test work through integration of RRC and other external tool ecosystems.