/?php print $breadcrumb; ?> /?php if ($title): ?> /?php endif; ?>
- Synchronize and link TFS artifacts to third party tools with Tasktop Sync, a server based integration hub.
- Visual map TFS artifacts to third party artifacts describing how attributes and processes map between the two tools.
- Cross-project monitoring, allowing the ALM administrator to see artifacts move between tools.
- Support for TFS reporting and traceability, even if the artifacts neither originate nor are owned by TFS.
- Integrate non-TFS artifacts into the TFS warehouse, allowing for analytics and trend analysis.
- Enable collaboration on TFS artifacts within third party tools.
- Improve team collaboration by connecting TFS to 3rd party tools and allow artifacts to be synchronized across the lifecycle.
- Enable consistent TFS defined process to be surfaced in 3rd party tools.
- Support cross tool traceability and reporting removing the need for manual processes and spreadsheets.
- Allow TFS to connect to external tools outside of the firewall.
- Provide insights on project data across tool boundaries.