/?php print $breadcrumb; ?> /?php if ($title): ?> /?php endif; ?>
- ClearQuest 126.96.36.199 is required (or can be installed in parallel and used to access older CQ 7.0.x repositories).
- CQWeb must be installed on the server (installed as part of standard installation).
- Customization and support for additional modules may require Tasktop services.
- Must be backed by enterprise database (MS Access not supported).
Known Issues and Limitations for the IBM ClearQuest connector:
- Mastership is not supported.
- Requesting property options fails due to invalid property stored server side.
- Long text fields are occasionally being truncated.
- Associations support is not available.
- Updating states can cause line breaks to be removed in description.
- It's not possible to retrieve a list of valid new types during configuration update .
- Support for offline new task creation is not available.
- It is not possible to retrieve referenced types and display them in tables.
- Invalid credentials warning is not displayed in discovery dialog.
- There is no ability to manually enter CQ database name.
- Suppression of sections (and fields contained therein) is not available.
- Fields with unicode characters occasionally cause request failures.
- Service discovery fails without proper error message if credentials are invalid.
- Task editor fails for filters.
- Problem with attaching context (attaching other items to CQ other than the context is not an issue).
Possible Future Enhancements
- Support radio button attribute.
- Support OSLC v2 responses for next ClearQuest and RTC versions.
- Implement custom query page based on cached types.
- Store attributeSchema options for valid new types in configuration.
- Use change request history to derive completion date.